The eCommerce Specialist main responsibility is to build, manage, and develop eCommerce/Appliance operations internally and support implementation of perfect customers execution at according to aligned strategies and tactics with manager to achieve targets and AOP on JDE brand’s online presence.
You are responsible for developing and maintain commercial back office daily operations, at eCommerce/ Appliance trackable customers cross Nordic on all levels.
Working cross function in cooperation with Team to implement perfect CASA execution primarily at appliance customers in Electro, retail and online and support implementation at eCommerce Pure Play customers.
Support non trackable eCommerce customers in CASA implementation and execution in cooperation with local KAM and team
- Improve and maintain eCommerce/Appliance commercial structures including, customer management, price and assortment maintenance, forecast, order management, accruals, payouts (TAS) promotion and reporting at eCommerce/Appliance traceable customers.
- Drive Global CASA tracking tool (Profitero) internal, share and utilize results to improve scores and sales at customers.
- Working with team to build business and support implementation of CASA strategy at Appliance customers.
- Support local KAM with at non tractable online customers to implementation and execution CASA strategy on coffee and appliance
- Cooperate with team to create activation plans including Social Media focus for appliance customers and eCommerce grocery customers.
- Build and maintain sales reports based on customer sales data. Share, analyze and support customer update and presentations.
- Develop and maintain SOM data base to support Pure Play customers selling out of Nordic
- Manage student assistants supporting the role and task with manager