With a direct report to the Nordic Media, Consumer Insights & BI Manager, the Consumer Relations (CR) Specialist is responsible for the collection and scripting of information for the Jacobs Douwe Egberts brands, products and promotional programs, as well as corporate matters. This information is communicated to and used by vendor employees in the servicing of consumers who contact Jacobs Douwe Egberts via all digital and analogue touch points, such as social media, phone and e-mails. The CR Specialist is accountable for training and managing the vendor employees in relation to JDE specific topics.
The CR Specialist is responsible for handling of any potential risk / high profile contacts and escalating to the Jacobs Douwe Egberts Backoffice in an efficient and timely manner and maximize consumer satisfaction while minimizing company liability.
This role will support to manage and execute selected ongoing and ah-hoc consumer relations related projects to support the decision making in JDE through a fact based, scientific approach to data and maintain a high level of consumer engagement.
Local accountable for coordination of consumer activities within the Nordics (Sweden, Denmark, Norway) towards the outsource vendor on Consumer Relation, including Front Office/Backoffice workflows and communication with other relevant stakeholders within the organization; Local Marketing / Trade Marketing, Supply Chain and Central Consumer Care. The Consumer Relations Specialist is also the main driver and coordinator on Community Management for JDE Nordic brands social media profiles.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Maintenance of relevant local Consumer Care processes, information and system Master Data to ensure timely, accurate and professional communications with consumers
- Proofread and adapt different texts and content into consumer-friendly texts
- Providing accurate, up-to-date information on all Jacobs Douwe Egberts (JDE) products and promotions to external Careline team. Training and on-boarding of new agents to JDE and our brand portfolio. Indirectly lead a team of 6 agents for Nordic. Managing the escalated, high risk, sensitive consumer contacts
- Managing the inventory for reimbursement/ promotions
- Communicate to stakeholders and analyses the consumer feedback, including social media
- Supporting Backoffice in specific situations related to end consumer contacts or media inquires
- Manage Social Media Contacts management & communication within organization