The Nordic Finance Excellence Center, based in Copenhagen, is responsible for a diverse line of businesses (Retail, Professional and Manufacturing, across nine reporting entities and five legal entities in three Countries), each with specific statutory accounting and reporting requirements. The FEC team acts and behaves as the financial conscience of the Nordics management teams.
The Accounting Analyst carries the responsibility for the day to day activities of one country within the areas accounting, tax, internal controls a.o. The Accounting Analyst ensures that the ongoing bookkeeping, monthly closing process etc. are running efficiently, timely and reliably.
In your role as Accounting Analyst, you will be supported by the FEC Manager to whom you report and by an outsourcing partner handling daily routine activities.
- Within one country your responsibilities are:
- Drive and execute ongoing bookkeeping (both IFRS and local GAAP) secure constantly reliable figures
- Prepare local Financial statements
- Organise and drive Tax matters including Transfer Pricing
- Keep continuous track of items carried in balance sheet and document balance sheet accounts monthly/quarterly in corporate IT system.
- Perform internal control activities
- Organise and drive Audits (Internal and External)
- Monitor, facilitate and support rotation of PtP-flow
- Support cost controlling and variance analysis
- Liaise with internal counterparties and guide these on accounting treatment in line with JDE’s accounting principles and ‘Combined Business Model’
- Develop and improve activities within responsibility areas as needed and as directed by parent company