Are you the Accounting wizard we are looking for? Do you hold experience from Accounting in a large company and are ready to unleash your potential to drive Financial Controlling a growing FMCG company within the world of coffee and tea?
The Nordic Finance Excellence Center (FEC), based in Copenhagen, is responsible for a diverse line of businesses (Retail, Professional and Manufacturing, across nine reporting entities and five legal entities in three Countries), each with specific statutory accounting and reporting requirements. The FEC team acts and behaves as the financial conscience of the Nordics management teams.
The Financial Controller will work across the business lines and the full picture of the legal entities. The main scope of the role is to drive and support high level issues on Accounting, Tax, VAT and Excise taxes.
In your role as Financial Controller you will be reporting to the FEC Manager. You will have a broad range of contacts in JDE and must actively reach out to build a JDE network.
The Financial Controller has the following responsibilities:
- Understand and document the business and accounting processes, i.e., how accounting entries are generated
- Drive preparation of statutory annual report processes for all entities
- Drive tax matters including Tax filing (with outsourced support), Transfer pricing documentation, Multi-Country-Organisation agreements etc.
- Drive and support any other high-level issues on Accounting, Tax, VAT and Excise taxes
- Participate in system/process changes including impact on internal control framework