• Training and engaging people into Continuous Improvement system;
• CI materials development (standards, procedures, training materials etc.)
• Implementation and promotion of CI tools;
• Development and support of CI digital systems;
• Development and implementation of loss analysis tools, including business process analysis;
• Leading loss elimination projects.
• Work experience at production companies;
• Experience in lean production tools implementation (TPM, 5S, Kaizen, VSM, 6Sigma, SMED) and promotion of CI culture;
• Experience in trainings development and conduction;
• Experience in technical support and development of digital systems as a key user/ member of development team;
• Experience in project management based on lean and 6Sigma methodologies.
• University degree;
• Upper Intermediate English;
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Visio;
• Proficiency with Power BI and Minitab is preferable;
• 6Sigma Black/Green Belt Certification is preferable.
Soft skills and personal qualities:
• Great communication skills, especially conflict resolution skills and the ability to inspire people;
• Excellent educational content creator and trainer;
• Analytical skills, ability to bring structure to the processes you work with;
• Energetic and result oriented.
JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS (JDE) is a subsidiary of JDE Peet’s, the world's leading pure-play coffee and tea company, headquartered in the Netherlands. For more than 265 years, JDE has been inspired by the belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. Today, JDE unleashes the possibilities of coffee and tea in more than 100 countries, through a portfolio of over 50 brands including L’OR, Jacobs, Carte Noire, Tassimo, Maxwell House, Maxim and Moccona.